The 10 Biggest Power Punchers In Boxing History Have Been Named And Ranked. George Foreman has been named the hardest-hitting heavyweight of all time ahead of fellow boxing legend Mike Tyson.Sep 5, 2020
10: Highest knockout ratios
- Vitali Klitschko: 92 percent (38-35)
- Juan Manuel Lopez: 92 percent (24-22)
- Roman Gonzalez: 91 percent (22-20)
- Breidis Prescott 90 percent (20-18)
- James Kirkland: 88 percent (24-21)
- Kelly Pavlik: 86 percent (35-30)
- Ponce De Leon: 84 percent (37-31)
- Wladimir Klitschko 84 percent (55-46)
All Fight Outcomes By Weight Class
Technical Knockouts in Boxing This is the main difference between a T.K.O. and a K.O. – a T.K.O. is declared when the fighter is conscious but unable to fight, while a K.O. happens when a fighter is unconscious and cannot continue to fight because of that. A T.K.O. can also be called due to an injury.
Winning the Match MMA matches can be won in one of a number of ways: Knockout - When one fighter causes their opponent to lose consciousness due to striking. Decision - If the fight lasts all of its rounds, then the outcome of the match is decided by judges, the winner being the fighter with the most points.