Since then, the sport has grown exponentially in popularity because of the UFC, which began in 1993. As a result, professional wrestlers have parlayed their success into MMA. Some experienced even more success in MMA, while others did not perform as well.7 авг. 2019 г.
8 WWE Superstars Who Are WAY Poorer Than You Thought (And 7 Who Are Filthy Rich)
- 1 1. Poorer: Ric Flair. via si.com.
- 2 2. Filthy Rich: Brock Lesnar. via cagesideseats.com.
- 3 3. Poorer: Goldust.
- 4 4. Filthy Rich: Batista.
- 5 5. Poorer: Sabu.
- 6 6. Filthy Rich: The Undertaker.
- 7 7. Poorer: X-Pac.
- 8 8. Filthy Rich: Chris Jericho.
1) He is chain wrestling, especially on the cage. He doesn't have the timing and ability like GSP to take you down first time, but once he has his hands on you, your going down whether you like it or not. 2) His top control is unrivalled. He is so strong and relentless, always moving and improving position.
There is absolutely no doubt about the fact that Khabib Nurmagomedov is one of the best wrestlers in the world. With 11 submissions out of his 29 career wins, the former UFC lightweight champ's grappling and ground skills are considered near-unparalleled in MMA.26 мар. 2021 г.
15 Best Wrestlers in UFC at the Moment (& History)
- Khabib Nurmagomedov. Division: UFC Lightweight.
- Daniel Cormier. Division: UFC Heavyweight and UFC Light Heavyweight (retired)
- Jon Jones. Division: UFC Heavyweight, formerly UFC Light Heavyweight.
- Yoel Romero. Divison: Formerly UFC Middleweight.
- Kamaru Usman.
- Colby Covington.